CTU Logo Design Competition
CALL FOR A LOGO DESIGN
The Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU) is inviting residents of CTU Member States who are Graphic Artists to participate in the CTU Logo Design Competition. The winning logo will be used in the brand identity for the CTU. The winning contestant will be awarded a cash prize of USD $1,500.00.
The CTU is an inter-governmental organisation dedicated to promoting and supporting the development of the Caribbean information and communications technologies (ICT) sector for the social and economic development of the region. It comprises twenty Member States and private sector, regional/international organisation, technical community, regulators and civil society members.
ICTs are critical for enhancing the productivity of all sectors of the economy. Caribbean ICT development combines the ICT sector and initiatives with the social, environmental, economic and political objectives to advance regional initiatives.
ICTs cover numerous areas, including ICT applications, cyber security, e-commerce, e-government, policy development and digital transformation.
The CTU has been consistently encouraging Governments to be early adopters of ICT and to employ ICT effectively in every sector to deliver services to its citizens and clients in order to create enabling environments for social and economic development.
For more background, please review the information included in the CTU website.
- A panel of Judges will review all entries and select a winner. The CTU Secretariat reserves the right not to award a prize if, in the opinion of the panel of judges, it does not receive eligible and qualified entries.
- The Judges’ decision is final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.
- The CTU maintains the exclusive right to utilise the winning logo for any CTU purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites, business cards, letterhead, posters, and other materials.
- Contestants agree to the use of their name, photograph, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media.
- The winning logo will be credited to the successful artist. However, the logo will become the exclusive property of the Caribbean Telecommunications Union.
Any queries may be directed to: The Caribbean Telecommunications Union Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of completed entry forms and accompanying logo is at 11:59 p.m. (AST) on 22nd June 2022.REGISTER